Terms & Conditions
Our aim is to ensure that you have a positive and enjoyable experience throughout your time in Membership with the Council of Foreign Chamber in the UK (CFCC). We also hope you will benefit fully from all available services and opportunities we offer. The following terms and conditions therefore are intended to be as simple as possible.
- Membership is open to Chambers of Commerce regardless of their location. Members do not have to have a base in the Greater London area in order to become a Member.
- Membership is valid for 12 months. Membership is for a minimum period of 12 months. Members will automatically be invoiced for the next membership period as each 12 months term expires.
- From time to time CFCC Members’ details may be made available to third parties as part of a mailing list. You may opt out of this at any time.
- The CFCC regularly communicates with Members by email, post and telephone. We aim to only approach our Members with information which we believe could be of interest to them. This is an integral part of the Membership and by entering into Membership, you agree to be contacted by the CFCC. The regular communication can be terminated at the Member’s request at any time.
- From time to time Members may be contacted by the CFCC’s carefully selected partners in order to make them aware of certain membership benefits.
- Members are entitled and encouraged to take advantage of the various opportunities the CFCC offers but there is never any obligation or pressure to use any of the services provided by the CFCC or its partners. Any agreement between the Member and the CFCC’s partners are strictly between the two parties, and are not the responsibility of the CFCC.
- The CFCC Membership benefits are subject to change without notice and are subject to terms and conditions available from the CFCC.
- The CFCC Membership fee is non-refundable and Membership is non-transferable.
- It is an expressed term of the membership agreement that the member will inform the CFCC about any changes in vital aspects of the organisation. The CFCC may consider applications for a higher category of membership in specific cases.
- By submitting an application form you are entering into a legal agreement to join the CFCC. You may cancel the agreement by giving the member a written notice within 30 days of the date of the agreement.
- The CFCC shall have no liability for any losses suffered by a Member as a result of using services offered by a fellow Member. The CFCC shall have no responsibility for advice given or services provided by its third party service providers even though such providers may have been introduced to the Member by the CFCC.
- The Membership is subject to CFCC Board approval and the CFCC reserves a right to refuse Membership without disclosing any reason. The CFCC reserves the right to withdraw, resign or cancel a membership at any time and for any reason.